Sunday, June 14, 2009

Food!

Food is beautiful. I want to make the foods I cook more attractive.. heh. My men might enjoy it more. ;)


A couple weeks ago we had lots of people over for supper and evening. I spent all afternoon cooking because I didn't want it to be too simple! We had wings.. oh so yum. My new favourite wings, but we shall not have them a lot unless they will be grilled or baked..It kind of grosses me out when they've been drenched in oil.haha














The salad was good but I omitted the fennel in the end. Maybe next time I'll add it.



















Yay for fresh strawberries:)



















Cast iron has become my favourite for cooking. My non-stick never last long because I don't treat them too well plus they release bad chemicals when overheated..not too friendly!

1 comment: