Wednesday, September 22, 2010

As soon as I saw that headboard lying on a junk pile by the curb, I slammed the breaks..it just had to fit in the car. Poor boys were squished and were not too happy with me...but I needed it and knew exactly what I wanted it for. Knowing my creative husband, I laid out my plan.. haha.. I'm always amazed how he can build things exactly how I envision them.. The front legs are spindles that we snatched up from the curb as well. Another fun project complete..what's next?
before.

8 comments:

rosie said...

so awesome! I love what you envision and then actually go through with it :). I have too many projects waiting to happen..

Rosella said...

Thanks.. heh I do know how that is as well..but now and then I carry through. ;)

The Louden Clan said...

wow! that is totally awesome!

Grace said...

Totally fantastically awesome Rosella!! You amaze me!!

Rosella said...

thanks girls...:)

Cook Family said...

I did notice it as soon as I walked in the house yesterday but forgot to comment.... I do love it too!

Rosella said...

That's quite alright Marlene.. Thanks!

Irma said...

Looks like you and Eddy make a good team! Love it!