Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's a vintage green

 It is cast iron, and must weigh almost as much as my 4 year old son.:)
 After learning of my friend's sewing machine collection, I was thrilled when she offered me this vintage green machine.
 Not wasting much time, my niece and I hauled the Singer along with a handful of my products out doors for a whimsy, vintage inspired shoot.  We didn't have much time to plan, but thanks to her creative mind we had it together in less than an hour I believe. 
A quick table out of crates and window shutter will do.








4 comments:

Pioneer Mom said...

Nice to see you blog again! I have no internet nowadays but get to check up on things now and then when I'm elsewhere. so you have an old sewing machine now, huh? I still use mine. Does yours work?

Rosella said...

Yes it does work! It's a forward and back stitch only, but that's all I need to make jean quilts. The stash of boys' knee shredded jeans is growing so fast. I doubt that my new machine is made for jean materials, so this will be good.
Hopefully you will get your internet soon!

Ashleigh Chambers said...

Oh I am in love with your camera straps. How can I order! I don't mind if I have to wait? =)

Rosella said...

Ashleigh, please send me a message here http://www.etsy.com/shop/RosellasLane?ref=si_shop
I will be happy to create one for you! Thank you for stopping by!